[mythtv-users] autotranscode isn't scheduling jobs

Kelly Reed Schuerman krschuerman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 00:36:49 UTC 2007

I am having difficulty getting autotranscode to schedule jobs.  I have
all my recordings set to auto transcode and I have some set to
autodetect transcoder and others to use specific transcoders.  I have
enabled transcoding on both of my backends, I've tried checking the
before mythcommflag and unchecking.  I have -v jobqueue in my
mythbackend startup command and I haven't seen any transcode entries
in the backend logs.

Can anybody give me an idea of what to look for?

I'm running 0.20-fixes compiled from source on xubuntu dapper.

Thanks,

Sherm