[mythtv-users] myth on debian question

Eric Gilbert eric.gilbert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 23:59:01 UTC 2007

On 1/12/07, John Collier <jcollier at ameritech.net> wrote:
> Eric,
>
> I am also trying to get debian mythtv backend running with HD Homerun.
>
> I am currently using an NSLU2 and am having problems getting mpegaudiocodec
> compiling.  I think that I should upgrade the source and am trying to get
> the patches to mpegaudiocodec for the source.
>
> I am trying to figure out how to get the patches and apply them.  I am
> experienced with Red Hat but rather new to Debian.
>
> I am also really interested in the HD Homerun and am looking forward to your
> post.  Where are you going to put the information?
>
> Thanks,
> John

I'm putting my notes here
(http://www.kurobox.com/mwiki/index.php/Mythtv) on the Kuro Wiki. It
is by no means complete and it looks like I should add
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2807 to fix my channel scanning
problems but it is a start.

I didn't have any compile problems with mpegaudiocodec, so you may
want to ask here or post to the unslung list

Cheers!
Eric