[mythtv-users] Schedule offset by two channels

Shawn Willden shawn-myth at willden.org
Mon Jan 15 19:36:31 UTC 2007

I just set up a myth box, with a PVR-150 and the latest knoppmyth.  It all
went very smoothly.  I created a zap2it account, and configured it for my
Comcast lineup.

After running mythfilldatabase, all of the schedule data is offset two
channels from the correct position.

For example, if I watch channel 6, HBO, I see that "In Her Shoes" is playing.
If I look at the program guide, it appears that program should be on channel
4.  According to the program guide, channel 6 should be showing "The Greg
Behrendt Show", which is actually on channel 8.

Zap2it's web site shows that they have the correct programming on each
channel, of course, so it's just something on my sytem.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

        Shawn.