[mythtv-users] First Time Installation

Erik Mouw mouw at nl.linux.org
Mon Jan 15 18:06:53 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 05:20:09PM +0000, Stroller wrote:
> On 15 Jan 2007, at 12:47, Erik Mouw wrote:
> > PVR 350 does video out and can also run X on its frame buffer, so the
> > quality of the video card you use doesn't matter at all.
>
> I didn't think this was well-supported any more (or in the future, at
> least).

It works just fine in 0.20. When upgrading from 0.19 the only thing I
had to do was to comment out the line 'Load "glx"' in
/etc/X11/xorg.conf in order to prevent the frontend from crashing in
the configuration menu.

Erik

--
They're all fools. Don't worry. Darwin may be slow, but he'll
eventually get them. -- Matthew Lammers in alt.sysadmin.recovery