[mythtv-users] First Time Installation

uxbod uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Jan 15 12:17:04 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I am about to embark on building a system, so that I can record Sky and integrate ZoneMinder, but have a couple of questions :-

1) I am going to use a Hauppauge PVR-350, but does the 'X' card need to be a highend one to get good quality images ?
2) Will the images be of good quality on a 36" Plasma TV ?
3) Are you able to record a channel (LiveTV) while watching it ?

I shall probably get a SilverStone LC16M case, and use Gentoo as the O/S.

TIA
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: 543A E778 7F2D 98F1 3E50 9C1F F190 93E0 E8E8 0CF8
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0xE8E80CF8

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.