[mythtv-users] Dtabase changes RE length of programs

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Jan 14 13:27:33 UTC 2007

A week or 2 agoa, I was trying to restore recordings backed up from an
older Myth install to a newer one.

I was having problesm because the restored recordigns were precieved to be
_very_ long on the new machine.

Igot an email from some kind soul pointing out a change that had been made
in the database schema that affected this. They even sent me a link to a
procedurew to "convert" the old recordings.

Unfortuantely, I can't seem to find either that email or the link.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this, now that I have
worked past the other issues that were preventing me fro addressing this
problem?

(Dennis Ritchie)