[mythtv-users] Duplicate screens

Matthew Asplund mattasplund at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 00:06:16 UTC 2007

I have a mythtv setup running in my kitchen, and my wife loves it.  I may
have approval to build a second setup in the family room with a 42" LCD
screen, but there is one feature that would be really cool.  How hard would
it be to tei two front end systems together so that they both play the same
thing.  It would be great if I could make one front end a slave to another
front end so that I can play the same live tv/recorded tv/dvd/video files on
both systems, so that I can do the dishes or make a snack in the kitchen and
not miss the fun.  I suppose that I could use VNC, but that seens pretty
crude.

Matthew Asplund