[mythtv-users] Console Fills with "LiveTV forcing JumpTo 1"

Ian Newby ian at codex.org.uk
Tue Jan 9 23:17:45 UTC 2007

Allan Wilson wrote:
> I had this happen to me over the weekend. I just killend the frontend
> and started it back up and it worked fine. Haven't seen it since then.
> I was watching a livetv HD channel on a remote frontend using the SVN
> from about a week ago.
>
> Allan

Mines doing the same, frontend log fills with LiveTV forcing JumpTO 1
mythfrontend takes 100% CPU, and no picture doesn't change.

Dual Nova-t 500 dvb-t card, Ubuntu 6.10, standard 0.20 packages.

I've not managed to work out why yet, however, it didn't happen until
recently, and I'm approaching using all the disk ~30gb free from 250
allocated. I wondered if it might be to do with expiring the live TV
recordings?

Anyone got any clues?

Regards
Ian Newby