[mythtv-users] Where to start?

Richard Scott richard at rhysmission.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 15:40:52 UTC 2007

The MPEG-4 formats are only used for the BBC HD tests. Depending where
you are in the UK, it might be up to 5 years before HD is available in
your area (Anglia region is last... guess where I am).
All SD Freeview broadcasts are MPEG-2 720x576.

I'm running a Nova-T and an ASUS 7131/Tiger (£8 from Ebay, including USB
remote!) in my remote backend.

Richard