[mythtv-users] Where to start?

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:31:23 UTC 2007

You can have the best of both worlds and run both the radio times grabber
and EIT.
That way you get the better radio times listings and also data for the radio
channels.

On your nova-t question, just plug them both in.  They are supported by most
Linux distros "out of the box" - well at least with ubuntu and anything else
with a fairly recent 2.6 kernel.

Ash