[mythtv-users] Programs not getting scheduled (mythtv 0.20)

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:25:12 UTC 2007

On 1/9/07, Gervase Markham <gerv at gerv.net> wrote:
> Is anyone else able to suggest why my scheduling might not be working,
> or what I might be able to do to diagnose the problem myself? I'm
> willing to put the effort in, but I need some guidance. Details repeated
> below.

assuming you ran mythfilldatabase and that you can see programs in the
grid, some "mythbackend -v all" log output when you schedule a
recording will help.
also, "mythbackend -v all --resched" log output may help too.

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -