[mythtv-users] One capture card recording but not other

Kevin Wentland mythtv-users at cheeseheads.org
Tue Jan 9 12:52:24 UTC 2007

I have been running MythTV for a long time now with two capture cards one is
a 150 and the other is a 350.

Lost a hard drive that was part of the LVM over the weekend and had to
replace.

Did a full install of everything with FC5, (couldn't find my 6 DVD and
wasn't going to wait to download.)

The 350 records cable on the tuner just fine.

The 150 along with a IRblaster gets shows from the DirecTV box.  I can watch
and change channels just fine on the DirecTV.

I can schedule shows to be recorded and the myth says it is going to record
both shows at the same time but when I look... only the 350 is recording.

Any ideas?  Thanks!