[mythtv-users] seek on current hd recording

Billy Macdonald whmac33 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 03:47:02 UTC 2007

Hello,

     I'm so close to solving this HD puzzle I can taste it!  I have a Hauppauge HVR 950 USB HD tuner on a dedicated slave backend running myth .20-fixes (from atrpms I think )

    Tonight I upgraded my CPU from 1.6 to 2.0 Ghz and can now play HD recordings from the hvr smoothly with 10% cpu to spare.  (FE is also dedicated.  3 mythboxen in all.)

  Anyway, the problem I'm having now is when I try to watch a recording in progress I cannot fast forward, seek, or skip.  the OSD states the end of the recording as being 0:01.  Once the recording finishes I can jump around during playback well enough.  ( note this is starting playback after finished recording.  I just realized I've never been watching a recording when it ends.  I'll have to check that )

    Anyone have any ideas?

Billy