[mythtv-users] Mytharchive - Time Date Mismatch Imported Database

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Mon Jan 8 22:07:35 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

I suspect that my problem discussed in this thread must be one that is
uncommon.  I thought that I would propose another solution to see if
anyone’s tried it.  With a PVR-350, has anyone re-recorded a program by
wiring the output from the card back into itself so that it is created in
the newer database format?  This is perhaps easier than trying to fix my
mess in the database.  My intent is to archive my old version 18
recordings to DVD and move forward.  Right now I have a full drive and I
can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong with Mytharchive.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thx!
Scott