[mythtv-users] Programs not getting scheduled (mythtv 0.20)

Gervase Markham gerv at gerv.net
Mon Jan 8 14:18:47 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Did you delete your video source with Delete All.  Otherwise, you didn't
> delete enough.

I just went back and did the configuration again, making sure to use
Delete All. No improvement :-(

Is there any way I can confirm that it's a configuration problem, and/or
fix the configuration by hand? I've tried turning on verboseness in the
backend, but I don't see any errors when I ask for some recording to be
done.

At what point is my list of "I'd like these programs" translated into an
actual command to record at time X for duration Y on channel Z? Is it
immediately, or some time later? Does this part of the code have tracing
or logging so I can see what's going wrong?

Gerv