[mythtv-users] mythfrontend cannot find video

Atomic Atomic atomicster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 12:39:10 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm using a Mythdora install which runs nicely on the local box. I'm
trying to use Mythfrontend (mac os x version) on a remote laptop to
view a ripped DVD.

Although I can browse the video list, and can see the video metadata
and all, when I want to start viewing the video remotely I get "failed
to open "matrix.vob" in /video/videos. Check if the file exists".
Using mythfrontend locally on the backend plays the video just fine.
Any ideas?

thx
Tom