[mythtv-users] mythtranscode

GARETH GLACCUM gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Sun Jan 7 19:11:12 UTC 2007

Thanks very much. I have also managed to solve the problem that I had. It
may or may not be the problems that others are having, but I had a corrupted
table,
mysqlcheck -p -r mythconverg codecparams
has rebuilt the table and the command I had tried before:
mythtranscode -p autodetect -c 1005 -s 20070106231000
now works. This may not be the fix, but worth a shot for anyone in the same
situation.
Gareth