[mythtv-users] ATI-DRIVERS: Blue Hue

Alex Beyens alex.beyens at skynet.be
Sun Jan 7 11:40:13 UTC 2007

Hi Matt,

In the file source .../mythtv/libs/libmyth/videoout_xv.cpp of Mythtv
library, line 67 there should be a commented define:
USE_ATI_PROPRIETARY_DRIVER_XVIDEO_HACK or if you have the lastest source
from the svn trunc,
USE_HACK_FOR_BROKEN_I420_SUPPORT_IN_DRIVER.
Uncomment the line and recompile the library by running "make" in the file
directory. Then as root stop the backend and frontend and run "make install"
also in the file directory.
Restart the backend and frontend and it should now be ok.

Alex