[mythtv-users] remote slave backend recording

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 06:22:02 UTC 2007

I have a remote slave backend that I just setup a tuner on. The tuner is
working properly and I have set it up on the remote slave backend using
mythtv-setup. I then started mythbackend on the remote slave and it reported
it connected fine. Then when I start the frontend and use Y to cycle through
the tuners I just sit at a black screen on that new tuner. I am using
recording groups and I was wondering if this could have something to do with
it also? So what is the correct way to set this up? I am using the SVN from
about 1 week ago. Thanks for the help

Allan