[mythtv-users] HDHR QAM: Streams ok to VLC but not Mythtv

mtreichler at onebox.com mtreichler at onebox.com
Sun Jan 7 04:24:12 UTC 2007

 P S wrote:
> On 1/2/07, P S <guierrmo[at]gmail.com> wrote:

I am having the same issue.  The SiliconDust forums show a lot of ppl with same issue.

http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2370

For me appeared a few things were off, the scan didn't put everything in DB correctly (serviceID and TVformat) and the MPEG files that are being written "badly" cannot be displayed by MythTV frontend.  I see an issue with the "Sequence Display Extension" of the MPEG files.

This post by jaydonoghue helped me get the serviceED/TVformat issues fixed.

 --
Michael Treichler
MCNE, CNE, CNA, Compaq ACT, A+, Network+