[mythtv-users] tv_grab_es_alt problem

Oscar Curero oscar-listas at naiandei.net
Sat Jan 6 22:20:01 UTC 2007

Jesus Gonzalez vāreu escriure:
> Oscar Curero escribiķ:
> > Jesus Gonzalez vāreu escriure:
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> I have a PVR350 and use tv_grab_es_alt to get the programs, the way I do
> >> is mythfilldatabase --manual and it creates the new channels, then I
> >> manually change the frequency of every one and it works fine.
> >>
> >> Also I have a WinTv Nexus-s, I tried to do the same but I cannot change
> >> the tunning data for satelital channels, then I tried another option,
> >> scan the satellite channels, and then manually change on the database
> >> the xmltvid of every channel, but it does not work.
> >>
> >> Does anyone knows how can I use tv_grab_es_alt for satellite channels?.
> >
> > Set two sources in mythtv-setup. I'm using tv_grav_es_alt and I have two
> > sources, one for the analog channels and another for satellite channels.
> > Keep in mind that long descriptions doesn't work (at least, isn't working
> > in xmltv-0.5.44)
>
> Hello Oscar,
>
> I have two sources one for analogs and another for satellite, but it
> does not work :-(
> Could you tell me the way you have done it?

Although I'm using tv_grab_es_alt for both analog and satellite channels, I'm
only using the PVR-350 (tuner0 is the input for analog and svideo0 is the
input for satellite). Nothing special, really.

Which is the _exact_ problem or error?

--
Oscar Curero - Linux user: 306877
--    GPG keyID: 0xE0EA0B24    --