[mythtv-users] Record past end

jmyers at huskywatch.com jmyers at huskywatch.com
Sat Jan 6 21:49:56 UTC 2007

This is with NO shows set to record after the show in question. And if I
change the shows own recording options then it will just skip any show
after it if there is one, which I don't want. I have three tuners in my
backend, in the exmplae I use it was recording two programs and there
wasn't another recording scheduled for several hours.

Regards,

Jamie Myers
http://www.huskywatch.com

It said requires Windows XP or better........ So I installed Linux!

I'd love to change the world....... But they wont give me the source code!

catfish <catfish at halfdone.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
07/01/2007 08:25 AM
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv-users] Record past end

> Now I am finding the setting to record X secondas after a program is not

> applying.... The start recording early setting is taking, and the
programs
> are starting 5 mins early as I have set, but they seem to ignore the
> record past end setting. I have this set through the settings, not on
each
> program.

The global setting will only add the minutes if it will not cause a
conflict. If you have another show to be recorded on the same tuner
after this show it will not add the extra minutes since it might prevent
the 2nd show from recording. If you really want to do this then change
the shows recordings options.
Mail was checked for spam by the Freeware Edition of No Spam Today!
The Freeware Edition is free for personal and non-commercial use.
You can remove this notice by purchasing a full license! To order
or to find out more please visit: http://www.nospamtoday.com