[mythtv-users] Recording issues...am I asking for help in the wrong way??

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Fri Jan 5 18:29:22 UTC 2007

Phil:  I don't think this is the problem, since I chose channels for the
test recordings which have excellent signal strength and which I have had
no problems with when watching live TV via Myth.  However, I've scheduled
two more recordings for today, and will look for log entries like these.

Thanks
Bob