[mythtv-users] my mencoder HDTV to hr.hdtv encoding script SLIGHTLY UPDATED!

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:16:28 UTC 2007

I've put a slightly updated version of the script up at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:Steveadeff#HR.HDTV_script

I'd love to see MythTranscode be able to take the place of this script
with some sort of profile options. This script can be used to
generally encode any 1080i/720p recording to any other format, I just
wrote it for "hr.hdtv" but its a simple change of the mencoder
commands.

On 6/3/06, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's my script, it runs a proper ivtc/decimate depending on the
> source and copies over the original AC3 audio...

<snip>

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!