[mythtv-users] trancoding from mythfrontend returns Error code 252

nik gibson nik.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:12:04 UTC 2007

What is the command line you are using?  I can't even get it to work
from there and it's pissing me off.  It completes ok but the
commercials aren't gone...  I get error 247 when I try to start a
transcode job from the frontend.  From what I can see this means
"unknown error".  So far I've been unsuccessful getting any kind of
response, it seems we're the lucky ones having issues with
mythtranscode :)