[mythtv-users] Myth based Car Computer

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 21:52:41 UTC 2007

Greg:

I was able to do this a little faster than I thought (found a copy of
the code on another computer).  As I said, this is a quick and dirty
hack, but should work.  I haven't cleaned up or commented the code, so
it's "as is".  FYI, it is set up as a KDevelop project.  You will have
to compile it and then move the appropriate files into their
appropriate locations to get it working (e.g., putting the binaries in
/usr/lib/kde3/ and the .desktop file in
/usr/share/apps/kicker/applets/, at least for Fedora).

Let me know if you have any problems.

George

http://h1.ripway.com/ggalt/mythpanelapplet/mythpanel.tar.bz2