[mythtv-users] myth burn

Abigail Smith abigailsweetashoneyandgigglelots at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 21:34:46 UTC 2007

  I followed the install instructions listed on http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=MythTVBurn_Scripts_HowTo but I still cannot get mythburn to work.

  I have KnoppMyth R5D1 installed and it works fine.  But I don't think mythburn is completely installed.  So I followed the instructions above but at step 7 I do cannot reach the website http://localhost/recorded_programs.php.  After a quick check, I don't have a "recorded_programs.php" file under /var/www.

  So are the wiki steps just a subset of what's needed, or what have I done wrong?

  Thanks,

  Abby

http://mail.yahoo.com