[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend on a Wii - ever posible?

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Thu Jan 4 20:11:48 UTC 2007

>  Ok this one is way out there but, would there even be any possibility of
> running a mythtv frontend on the new Nintendo *Wii* games console?

I, too, am curious about this. It seems like it might be possible for
somebody to implement the frontend as a Wii Channel rather than
requiring that the Wii run Linux. I could be oversimplifying things as I
don't know anything about Wii Channel Development, but considering that
the Wii has the facility to run apps that are not on a game disk (in the
form of channels) and can access the network natively, it just seems
like it should be possible.

But I'm sure it's just a pipe dream :).