[mythtv-users] VGA to component cables

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Jan 4 15:18:53 UTC 2007

Has anyone had any luck with those VGA to component cables?

I was browsing around looking at the different options I have for
connecting my MythTV FE to my 56" 16:9 rear projection TV and I saw some
mentioning of VGA to component video converters.  So, I did a google
search, and found that there are cables as well as full-blown adapters.

For example, I came across:
http://www.lenexpo-electronics.com/2M-6FT-ATLONA-HIGH-QUALITY-VGA-TO-COMPONENT-VIDEO-BREAKOUT-CABLE-p-16189.html

In addition to:
https://www.audioauthority.com/index.php?p=productMore&iProduct=2

Since there are dramatic differences in price, I thought I would ask
here to see if anyone had any experience with either one...

Thanks!
-Rich