[mythtv-users] VNC

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Jan 4 03:53:30 UTC 2007

On Jan 3, 2007, at 7:47 PM, MacNean Tyrrell wrote:

> So i have vnc installed and can log into from my windows box.
> What  i want is to be able to edit the recordings from this box,
> but when it pays recordings i get the blue screen.  Is there a way
> to play recordings on both, or force it for the session to the vNC
> server?

You'll need to turn off any accelerated video since vnc doesn't
support it and you'll probably get irritated with the lag you get
when watching video. I get 1 frame every couple of seconds when I log
in with VNC (obviously I don't do it often - just to do screen grabs
since it's easier from my laptop).