[mythtv-users] Wilson-Fedora Installation of MythTV...what user owns your /video folder (do "ls -alh /video" for me)

Larry Jones larry at foxgulch.com
Wed Jan 3 02:21:12 UTC 2007

Well, I am getting closer.   My installation seems to record ok but I
can't play back recordings through myth.  They seem ok in VLC. But  I
get a black screen and an error message that say "An error occurred"
when trying to view recording.

If you have an installation following  Jarod Wilson's instructions ( at
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php),   would you please tell me who
owns the /video folder.  In other words give me the output of "ls -alh
/video".

Thank you!

Larry