[mythtv-users] Hardware recommendation for fanless MythTV system

Brian brian_erdelyi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 17:17:49 UTC 2007

I would like to build a MythTV system to replace the set top box provided by my cable company (Roger's Cable, SA 8300).  This will run as a front and back end system.

What hardware would others here recommend?  Some features I expect:

-Fanless operation (i.e. DC power supply and preferably no heat sink fan)
-Two tuner cards so I can watch one live program and record another
-Slot loading DVD
-Small form factor (mini-itx?)

Thanks in advance,
Brian