[mythtv-users] NVIDIA Video Card w/ VIVO

Dave Sullivan dave at dave-sullivan.com
Tue Jan 2 17:12:54 UTC 2007

Hey All,

I'm new to mythtv, and I've searched high and low for help with this
issue, so I'm hoping that i might be able to find some assistance
here. I have an nVidia-based video card with Video-in/Video-out that
I'd like to use for video capture. I've tracked this down to a driver
called 'rivatv', which I'm having tons of problems compiling and
installing. I'm running Ubuntu 6.10 on kernel 2.6.17. Does anyone have
any experience with this hardware/these drivers, or know where I could
find some helpful information?