[mythtv-users] Stuttery playing back BBC HD

Paul Fowler Paul.Fowler at reuters.com
Tue Jan 2 13:09:04 UTC 2007

Matt,

Thanks for those pointers, I now know where not to waste my time :-)

> The only option currently in MythTV is to record and transcode the
> shows(I shift them to 720p xvids). Realtime playback isn't likely
> to happen for a while.

I have never used the transcoder, so this looks like a good reason to
Learn it.

Regards,
Paul

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.