[mythtv-users] Playing Perfect Ripped DVD: AV problem

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 05:20:52 UTC 2007

Very interesting.  Is this an official bug and will this fix be
implemented in the next release?  I'm new and I don't think I'm
comfortable with compiling mythtv myself yet.  I may just wait for
the next release.

Does everyone have this problem or am I apart of a user subset?

Besides, mplayer seem to be doing a good enough job.  Gxine worked
but it seemed to have audio sync problems.  The audio slowly started
to drift behind the video.

Thanks very much,