[mythtv-users] sound and front end issues. FC5 HEELPP

Chris Anderson chrislight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 20:19:58 UTC 2007

I have been having quite a pain, trying to get this to work. I seem to
recall having this happen earlier, but I can't remember how to fix it.
Grumble..

I am having a few sound issues, I know that it isn't the card, I
replaced it with another one.

I am currently using Myth-Dora 3(FC5 base, with myth .2) When I use
the keyboard  volume up and down, there is no change.

As well, when the mythtv exits, the channel sound never goes off. You
can still hear it.

AS well as not recording audio.

The sounds card is a C-Media8738 Rev10
The capture card is,  a BTTV WinTVgo.

I set all the settings in Kmixer, I used the line-in, and muted it.

I even plugged in a a new sound card.
All to no avail.

This is my Audio-setup

audio-output /dev/dsp