[mythtv-users] Program Names "Unknown"

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 15:18:30 UTC 2007

On 01/01/07, John Kichury <jjk439 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apologies for re posting this problem. I haven't seen a reply and I'm hoping
> to get some direction on how to
> troubleshoot this. I'm running Myth .20 and use zap2it datadirect., cable.
> All of the program names on channel
> 2 show up in the program guide as "Unknown  (Unknown)". All other channels
> list the program names just fine.

(Not a US user, but...) If you remove channel 2 from your zap2it
lineup, then reconfigure MythTV, then re-add it to your zap2it lineup,
and again reconfigure MythTV, does the channel get picked up again and
the problem go away?

When program listings are "Unknown" it means there is no listings data
available for that time/channel.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: