[mythtv-users] internal dvd player subtitles bug (svn)?

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:38:44 UTC 2007

I assume when you say "the button", you mean that you activate the TOGGLECC
button.
some dvds have closed captions so i'm assuming that when TOGGLECC is
activated
it first finds this Closed Caption stream, thus says "CC1 on".
I'm not sure whether you are using ripped dvds (with no dvd menu) or not,
but i would suggest that
you enable subtitles from the dvd menu if available.  This is a better way
of activating  subtitles
on commercial dvds. Some commercial dvds do not make their subtitle stream
available without
activating it from the dvd menu.