[mythtv-users] Mythweb status:There's guide data until 2038-01-09 14:24 (11274 days)

Kevin Ould crippler75 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:10:30 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I have had my Myth box running for a little over a week and so far after a
few initial snafu's it seems to be running like a dream. I have mythweb up
and running now as well and I noticed a weird date in my backend status
screen. It is telling me I have guide date until 2038, I had a quick look at
the Program table in MySQL but I didn't see a record with that date. Anyone
have any ideas? Is it a mythweb bug or do I actually have some bad data in
my table? I guess I could empty that table and re-run mythfilldatabase but I
figured I better ask first. Here is exactly what mythweb is reporting.

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2007-02-27 06:13 and ended on
2007-02-27 06:13. Successful.
Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: 2007-02-28 00:03.
There's guide data until 2038-01-09 14:24 (11274 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 03/19/07 05:07:55

Everything looks good except for the 2038 thing. I partially get my data
from DataDirect and a few channels from EIT.

Thanks,

Kevin