[mythtv-users] MythDVD?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:13:59 UTC 2007

What am i missing?
Has MythDVD been renamed or removed? I tried to select DVD settings in Media
settings menu, and it said mythdvd was compiled against a older version of
libmyth. So i recompiled, whithout thinking much about it. And then i tried
again, and it said the same thing.
So then i looked a little closer on the mythplugins configuration, and there
is no longer a MythDVD plugin. I'm pretty sure that it was before.

Even thou i use SVN i dont update every day, and i try to read the
mailinglist archive. But this time i must have missed something. Could
someone please tell me what?

Or is my memory playing games with me?

/Stefan