[mythtv-users] HD on SDTV playback question

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:59:47 UTC 2007

So are you guys saying that the 5200 based cards will do a better job
rendering HD content than it's successors? or is it 5200 or newer that
I should be looking for?
I ask because finding either a PCI-e 5200 card, or an AGP slot on a
modern mobo, will severely limit the possible configurations of my
planned system.