[mythtv-users] adding frontend

Mitchell Gore mitchell2345 at msn.com
Sun Feb 25 16:50:40 UTC 2007

Hi,I am trying to add a new frontend to my already working FE/BE system.  I have setup the database to allow access.  Also on the new FE i put in the correct IP's.  When i start mythfrontend i can see my recordings but when i click on them myth blinks then goes back to the gui.  i was thinking maybe i had to mount the recordings on the new FE so i did over samba.  That didnt help as the setup reports the location doesnt exist.  What am i missing here?Thanks,Mitchell