[mythtv-users] auto start

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sat Feb 24 14:47:13 UTC 2007

Since I upgrade my myth box to FC6, all services have to be started
manually.

upon booting mysqld, mythfrontend, lircd should start automatically
since I've set up each with
/sbin/chkconfig Name_of_demon on

/sbin/chkconfig --list tell me that
lircd           0:arrêt 1:arrêt 2:marche        3:marche        4:marche
5:marche        6:arrêt
mysqld          0:arrêt 1:arrêt 2:marche        3:marche        4:marche
5:marche        6:arrêt
mythbackend     0:arrêt 1:arrêt 2:marche        3:marche        4:marche
5:marche        6:arrêt

all of them are setuped to start in runlevel 5

even the module lirc_i2c do not load at bootup. I need to do a modprobe
lirc_i2c to load it (my /etc/modprobe.conf have the following line:

alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c (near the top of the file)
install lirc_i2c /sbin/modprobe ivtv; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
lirc_i2c

each time I reboot I need to do /sbin/service Name_of_demon start to
fire each of them and after I can watch TV and everything except that
mythtv do not respond to my remote (pvr350). I know it is working as irw
show me all button action in a remote terminal

Could somebody tell me what I'm missing
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta