[mythtv-users] UK Film4+1 grab failure

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:47:17 UTC 2007

On 23/02/07, Ralph Livock <ralph.livock at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23/02/07, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just to update the list, the changes to the uk_rt grabber for Film4 +1
> > have been put through XMLTV CVS for any new checkouts.
> >
> > The change is internal to the uk_rt grabber, so MythTV configuration
> > changes are not required if you already have Film4 +1 defined with an
> > XMLTVID of 'plus-1.filmfour.channel4.com'.
> >
> > Nick
>
> Is there anybody at Radio Times that we should tell so that they can
> remove one of the entries? Do we know if anybody there reads this
> list?

I know of no contacts, but would really like to have at least one
person we can direct issues to - bogus data in the listings is
notorious for causing XMLTV to bail out. If anyone has any information
or wants to contact me off list, please feel free to.

The now-unused channel file (584) is harmless - XMLTV will give an
error message whilst reference to it is still contained in the RT's
channels.dat file, but listings retrieval should not be affected.

Cheers,
Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: