[mythtv-users] REPAIR/OPTIMIZE in HouseKeeper (was Re: Running optimize_mythdb.pl before mythfilldatabase)

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Feb 23 04:19:38 UTC 2007

> scheduler runs and also glitch my recordings.  I'm having to be
> careful never to delete anything while a tuner is in operation,
> unless I feel like waiting until only -one- tuner is running and
> doing the deletion during a commercial.  This is hardly what a "PVR"
> is all about... :)

 Now that would be annoying since I delete stuff manually all the time :) .

 I imagine even autoexpiry of recordings would trigger a query update
and those can happen anytime the housekeeper runs.... though it does
make me wonder if it happens once after a full expiring round or
once per expired recording... Might have to look into that one to
make sure it's not calling the BFSQ more than once.