[mythtv-users] EPG with multiple tuners

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 03:37:25 UTC 2007

I have two PVR-150s in my MythTV box. Tuner 1 has a digital cable linup and
Tuner 2 has a standard cable linup. When watching live TV with Tuner 2, I
can bring up the EPG and the channel that I am currently watching is
selected and I can browse the EPG from there. The problem I have is that
when I am using Tuner 1 to watch live TV and I bring up the EPG, channel 1
is selected rather than the channel I am currently watching. Up until today,
live TV was starting with Tuner 1. Since I have checked the "Aviod conflicts
with live TV" checkbox in the setup, and therefore starting live TV with
Tuner 2, the problem has gone away. The EPG selects the current channel when
watching live TV with either tuner now. But I am curious why this would
occur? I would like to start live TV with Tuner 1 and have the EPG work as
it does now. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Rob Anderson