[mythtv-users] Is there a good hardware upnp client?

Craig Partin cpartin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:23:21 UTC 2007

I am intrigued by products like the Dlink DSM520 and would love to
have such a small quiet box do the living room work.  I can schedule
and do all the other myth tasks from vlc or the fe/be in another room
but in the living room all I need is a decent interface that can
playback video and music with little fuss.

Does this exist?  I don't really need technical assistance but some
usability reports would be much appreciated