[mythtv-users] Program information storage

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:59:11 UTC 2007

Nevermind... I just found something on a gentoo wiki page:

"Also, note that MySQL keeps logs of all database transactions in
/var/lib/mysql/. Over the course of a few years, these can really add
up. It's useful to have these deleted after a small interval by adding
the following to /etc/mysql/my.cnf under the section heading
"[mysqld]":

expire_logs_days                        = 7

This will delete logs older than seven days. "

Did that, restarted mysql, and they went away.