[mythtv-users] DVD Import Not Starting

Thomas Krauss thomas.krauss at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 21:40:52 UTC 2007

I seem to be having a problem importing a DVD.  I've followed advice
given previously here and I got _almost_ there.  As it stands now
   DVDs play fine
   MTD is running and MythTV is connecting to it
   The import screen shows the DVD information, I select one channel
   Pressing the "0" flashes the "button", but then... nothing

The MythTV log file shows no information about an attempt to connect
to MTD nor is there any information/errors.  The MTD log shows the
initial connection happening but no commands to start the conversion
are shown.

The temp directories exist and are writable.  What am I missing?