[mythtv-users] Default Time Stretch per recording

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 18:49:34 UTC 2007

On 21/02/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:

> ahhh... so it's all based on playback groups then.  I thought I recall
> it being a per-recording basis, so that it didn't matter which
> playgroup it's in (since I only use the default).

As I recall, it used to be that way a couple of years ago, but then
got changed. I kind of miss the old setting too.... I never got around
to trying to set up playback groups, so now I just put up with setting
the speed manually when I start playing...

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent